How do I use Streamlink to acquire an HLS playlist?
- To use Streamlink, you would first need to download the application here.
- Once downloaded and installed, open up Command Prompt
- Type the following command within Command Prompt
- streamlink --stream-url <Insert URL HERE> best
- An HLS playlist URL will appear if done correctly.
- Copy the HLS URL and paste it into the source address box in the SnapStream Streams tab.
- The Streams feature is only available for SnapStream Cloud customers.
- Results may vary and depending on the site used, there is no guarantee if the HLS playlist can be pulled.
- To set up a Stream, please follow the instructions here: How to Add and Manage Streams
Applies to Version:
SnapStream Cloud 9.5+