How do you Create a Bookmark in SnapStream?
Creating a Bookmark is a way to create a shortcut to a section of recorded content. This is similar to creating a clip. However, with a bookmark, you are saving a location in a recording vs creating a whole new video file when you create a clip. You can create a bookmark by following the instructions below.
- Start playing back a recording.
- Playback the recording to the point you would like your new clip to begin, and mark your clipping start point using the icon (shortcut key is 'Z' or 'I').
- Then playback to the point you would like your new clip to end, and mark your clipping end point using the icon (shortcut key is 'X' or 'O').
- Click the Bookmark icon below the player, and give that bookmark a name.
- Bookmarks can easily be found later by going to the SnapStream Library tab and clicking 'All Bookmarks' or 'My Bookmarks' on the left side of the page.
- Bookmarks can also be found in the Moments tab of the recording the bookmark was made from.
Applies to Version: