Instructions for creating a detailed 'Debug View' LOG file to aid in the troubleshooting process.
1) Download DebugView from the link below:
2) Shut down all non-essential Windows programs and processes.
3) Run DebugView.
4) IMPORTANT: Ensure that "Clock Time" from the "Options" menu has a checkmark next to it. If not, click it to mark the LOG with timestamps.
5) Ensure that "Capture Win32" in the "Capture" menu has a checkmark next to it. If not, click it to begin capturing.
6) From the "File" menu, select "Log To File" to save the Debug Log output as a text file.
7) Recreate the problem that you are experiencing.
8) The log file will appear in same directory as Debugview.