When viewed in Internet Explorer 8, the Program Guide does not display correctly. You may see a Windows dialog with the message "Errors on this page might cause it to work incorrectly."
This problem results from Internet Explorer's use of Compatibility View for sites on your local network.
Follow the steps to below to resolve this issue.
- Open Internet Explorer 8.
- Go to Tools > Compatibility View Settings
- Make sure that your SnapStream appliance is not in the list for Compatibility View
- Uncheck "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View", and "Display all websites in Compatibility View".
- Close the Compatibility View Settings, and restart IE 8 to test.