If you would like to change the Format Profile of the IP streams on your SnapStream 4-Channel Encoder, follow these steps. (Warning, in order to change to the new profile, you will need to restart the streams.)
- Log into your SnapStream Encoder via the Web Interface. The web interface can be access via a browser with the IP address or the computer name of the encoder if it was setup in DNS.
- Go to Admin - Settings - Streams
- You will see 4 IP streams here. Each IP stream is independent of each other, so if you need to make the change to all 4, you will have to edit each IP stream. Click on the Edit icon on the IP stream you would like to change.
- Look for the Encoder Profile field, change the profile to the one you desire.
- Click Save at the bottom to make the change to the IP stream.
- Once you hit save, it will ask you to restart the IP stream, click Yes and then the change will be active.
If the default Format Profiles do not meet your criteria, please take a look at this article to Create your own Format Profile.
If you have any questions about these Format Profile settings, please contact SnapStream Support for further assistance.