There are a few ways you can access the SnapStream 4-Channel Encoder logs.
- Access the logs via the web interface.
- Open a web browser and then proceed to connect to the encoder web interface.
- Log into the web interface (contact your SnapStream Administrator for credentials)
- Click on Admin, expand Actions of the left and then click on View Log or Download Log if you would like to download it.
- Access the logs via Windows Explorer
- Access the SnapStream Encoder itself physically connected with a monitor, keyboard and mouse or via Remote Desktop.
- Please use the designated username/password to log into Windows (contact your SnapStream Administrator for credentials)
- Browse to this folder and the logs should be located here:
c:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\SnapStream Media\SnapStream TV\ServerLogText
(This folder may be hidden in Windows, so you may have to unhide the folder.)
If you have any questions, please contact SnapStream Support for further assistance.