If you have a SnapStream Enterprise DVR, chances are you're running a version of MegaRAID.
MegaRAID has a built-in alert email system that will issue warning emails if something goes awry, here's how to set it up:
- Login to Windows on the SnapStream server
- Open MegaRAID by double-clicking on the desktop icon. If the icon isn't present, you may need to click Start > All Programs > MegaRAID Storage Manager > StartupUI
- A dialog will appear, select your server, and click the Login button
- In the resulting dialog, fill in your Windows credentials, and click the Login button. MegaRAID should now launch.
- Click "Tools" at the top of the page, and select "Monitor Configure Alerts"
- Select the "Email" tab, and add a new recipient address.
- Click test to see if you receive the test alert.
- If you receive the test alert, click "OK" If not, reach out to us, and we'll help you troubleshoot any issues.