If you've received a set-top box (STB) that isn't registered to your SnapStream server, it is relatively straightforward to do. Please use the following steps:
- Boot the set-top box, and obtain the PIN that is displayed.
- Open your browser and go to the SnapStream Server Web UI
- Login to the SnapStream server with administrative credentials.
- Browse to Admin > Actions > View Set-Top Boxes
- Click the "Add Set-Top Box" button.
- Input the PIN, and give the box a friendly name.
- Click "Submit"
- Reboot the STB to see if the registration has completed.
If registration has not completed, click the "Sync Registration Status" button in the web UI, and reboot the box again.
If you have any further issues, please contact SnapStream Support, and we'll be happy to assist.