2019.10.03: 9.3 Build 13094
- Addressed issue with clips not syncing audio and video properly.
- Fixed an issue where clips from gapless recordings would not be playable and show the clip length of 0 seconds.
- Addressed issue with missing Analytics Data after upgrading from 126.96.36.19944 to 188.8.131.5285
2019.09.25: 9.3 Build 13090
- Addressed issue with procedure or function 'RecordingStarted' expects parameter '@IndexFilename', which was not supplied
- Fixed an issue in which users were not able to Watch Live TV when only the "Watch Live TV" permission enabled
2019.09.04: 9.3 Build 13085
- Preserve clip markers after loading neighboring recordings
- Let in-progress neighboring recordings keep playing after loading the neighbor recording.
2019.08.27: 9.3 Build 13074
- Fixed an issue with logging in with Duo SSO redirects to an "Oops! We could not authenticate you to the requested site." page
- Fixed an issue with the Zoomable Timebar's Autoscroll feature in which it stops autoscrolling when it's in contact with the live edge/end of the file.
2019.08.21: 9.3 Build 13071
- This is the first official release of 9.3 You can view the full release notes of Build 13071 here:https://www.snapstream.com/release-notes/snapstream-9-3