2019.01.27: 9.3 build 13130
- Fixed issue where adding emoji after composing a tweet causes linebreaks to be removed.
- Fixed issue where some clipping tasks were stuck at 44% for resulting in backlog of clipping tasks not being processed
- Fixed issue where right single quotation mark caused export to JW to fail
- Fixed clipping issues on iOS for in-progress recordings
2019.12.04: 9.3 build 13119
- Fixed issue where delete action when running a workflow manually results in .srt file being left on disk
- Increase the limit of security configuration LDAP groups that can be ingested
2019.11.13: 9.3 build 13115
- Fix issue where LiveTV on an RTMP stream channel was not starting correctly
2019.11.07: 9.3 build 13112
- Improvements in encoding and clipping engine
2019.11.04: 9.3 build 13110
- Improve simultaneous clipping capability
2019.10.28: 9.3 Build 13094
- Fix Jitter in remuxed mp4 clips from HLS recordings.
- Fix clipping issue across recording boundaries
- Improve performance of transcoding H.264 MP4
- Fix Import Users issue
- Improve concurrency of tasks and livestreams
2019.10.03: 9.3 Build 13094
- Addressed issue with clips not syncing audio and video properly.
- Fixed an issue where clips from gapless recordings would not be playable and show the clip length of 0 seconds.
- Addressed issue with missing Analytics Data after upgrading from 18.104.22.16844 to 22.214.171.12485
2019.09.25: 9.3 Build 13090
- Addressed issue with procedure or function 'RecordingStarted' expects parameter '@IndexFilename', which was not supplied
- Fixed an issue in which users were not able to Watch Live TV when only the "Watch Live TV" permission enabled
2019.09.04: 9.3 Build 13085
- Preserve clip markers after loading neighboring recordings
- Let in-progress neighboring recordings keep playing after loading the neighbor recording.
2019.08.27: 9.3 Build 13074
- Fixed an issue with logging in with Duo SSO redirects to an "Oops! We could not authenticate you to the requested site."
- Fixed an issue with the Zoomable Timebar's Autoscroll feature in which it stops autoscrolling when it's in contact with the live edge/end of the file.
2019.08.21: 9.3 Build 13071
This is the first official release of 9.3 You can view the full release notes of Build 13071 here: https://www.snapstream.com/release-notes/snapstream-9-3