How Do You Add A Channel To An Existing Lineup?
Adding a missing channel
- Go to the Admin tab (at the top right)
- Select Guide (left side of screen)
- Click the edit icon next to the lineup that you wish to change.
- Enter your service zip/postal code, and select the options below.
> Service Type: Analog, Cable or Satellite (Likely Cable unless using DirecTV, then Satellite)
> Provider: Choose your respective provider from the list, selecting Non-Rebuild where available
> Tier: Premium
- Click the Import Channels With Guide Data button.
- Select the channel(s) that you want to add, and click Import Selected Channels button.
- Click the Save Custom Lineup button, and wait for the guide update to complete.
Use of Analog, ATSC, or QAM would simply change the Service Type to Analog