How do I import my ARLs to my inputs in Moco?
In order to add ARLs into your MOCO server, the following will need to be done:
- Send over a sample ARL to firstname.lastname@example.org we will take a look at it and if compatible, a custom ARL profile will be created. (This most likely will need to be done only once if future ARLs are of the same format).
- Once the ARL profile is received, you can head over to your Moco server and navigate to C:\SnapStreamHotFolders\(InputSourceName)\AsRunHot (Each Input will have an AsRunHot folder)
- Drag and drop your ARLs to that location.
- Once transferred, head over to the Moco WebUI and click Admin --> Inputs
- Edit the input that you added the ARL file to
- Scroll down and set Process As Run Logs to On
- The ARL in C:\SnapStreamHotFolders\(InputSourceName)\AsRunHot will disappear and will reappear in C:\SnapStreamHotFolders\(InputSourceName)\AsRunCold
- You have now imported your ARLs into your MOCO server
It takes about 24 hours for the ARL to sync up with the recording.
If you plan on adding multiple ARLs at a certain time, you will need to create a batch file to transfer ARLs at that set time.
Applies to Version:
Moco 10.0 and above