How do I import my Nielsen Rating onto my MOCO server?
To import/transfer your Nielsen Ratings, one would need to drag and drop or copy the files into your MOCO server. To do this, you would first need to have a way to access the storage drive on the MOCO server. This can be done by RDPing into the server or accessing the drive via the network and file explorer.
- Once you have access to the MOCO storage drive navigate to C:\SnapStreamHotFolders\Ratings
- Import your Nielsen Rating file (.xlsx format) into that location.
- If the file processes correctly, the file should appear in C:\SnapStreamHotFolders\RatingProcessed
- If the file is not processed correctly, it will appear in C:\SnapStreamHotFolders\RatingsQuarantined
- Once done, open up the MOCO WebUI and head to Admin--> Input
- Edit the input(s) that have the Nielsen Ratings data
- Scroll down and type/make sure the Ratings Station value matches what is shown in the speadsheet.
- Click Save
- The next step is to head over to Monitor --> Ratings
- Select your desired input, and press the + button
- Select your desired demographic, chart type, and color
- If done correctly, the Nielsen data should appear.
NOTE: Make sure your date selected is within the dates of the Nielsen Ratings
NOTE: If the media item (input) associated with the Nielsen Rating does not exist anymore, you will not be able to view the ratings.
Applies to Version:
Nielsen Ratings, import, MOCO, inputs, data