How do I generate a Program Loudness Report?
In order to generate a Program Loudness Report, there are some requirements that need to be met.
- The channel you are trying to generate the report from has to have Loudness Data.
- The channel you are trying to generate the report from also needs to have Digital Program Insertion (DPI) Messaging via importing your As-Run Logs (ARL).
Once you have met these requirements, log into your SnapStream MOCO system.
- At the top, click on Monitor and select Loudness Report.
- Under Inputs, expand your inputs and select the audio track you would like to generate the report for.
- Below this section, input your search criteria.
Reference can be Target or Dialnorm. The other fields should be changed to your search criteria.
- Once you have inputted your search criteria, click on Search to generate the report. (You can click on Export CSV if you are just looking to download a comma separated value file.)
- Your search results will be displayed like this.
If you have any questions and/or need any further assistance please contact SnapStream Support.
It takes about 24 hours for the ARL to sync up with the recording.
Applies to Version:
MOCO 10.0 and above