How do I create a screenshot in Moco?
To create a screenshot in Moco:
- Navigate to the Watch tab.
- Select the desired Input that you want to take a screenshot from.
- From your desired location on the time bar, press the ScreenShot button (Capture ScreenShot [Ctrl + D]).
- Select whether you want to download, or Send as e-mail attachment.
- If you select Download and click OK, your browser will download the captured image using whatever download settings are being used for your browser.
- If you select Send as e-mail attachment, you will be presented with the fields below to fill out according to how you want that e-mail to be sent.
The ScreenShot Capture will be made from the original content that is on the Moco server and will be using whatever screen resolution that original content was recorded at.
Applies to Version: