How do I view and perform actions on ARLs in Moco?
To View As-Run Logs:
- Click on the Watch tab
- Select the Input you want to view
- Open the sliding window on the right and select ARL
Actions to Perform on As-Run Logs:
- Clicking the time segments and or the play button will jump to that time in the video and create start and end clip points
- Clicking the copy link icon will copy the segment to your clipboard which will give you the ability to share segments to colleagues.
- Clicking the bookmark icon will bookmark those segments for clipping in the future.
- The clipping icon will grant you the ability to clip the ARL segments creating a new media item of just that clip.
ARLs will need to be imported before performing these steps. To import ARLs please follow this link:
Applies to Version:
MOCO by SnapStream