How do I make a bookmark in Moco?
Bookmarks are a great way to store a portion of your video stream for future use.
Making a bookmark in Moco is relatively simple. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Watch tab
- Select the desired Input you wish to create bookmarks from.
- Create a clip start and clip endpoints for the recording region you wish to bookmark.
- Once done, hit the Save Clip Region as Bookmark and title your desired bookmark.
- You can then view your bookmark(s) using the bookmarks tab
- or via Clips --> My Bookmarks
You will still need to generate a clip if you wish to share or export your bookmark outside of SnapStream.
Applies to Version: