How Do I Create a Clip in Moco?
To create a clip in Moco,
- Navigate to the Watch tab
- Select your Desired Input that you want to clip from
- From your desired location on the time bar, press the clip start button (shortcut key [Z]) to create a start point for the clip and press the clip end button (shortcut key [X]) to create an endpoint for the clip
- Once you have your start and end points created, hit the clip button (shortcut key[C]) to pull up the clipping properties menu
- From here you can toggle the clips' properties
- For clipping only:
- Change the title of the clip
- Add tags to the clip
- Choose the save location the Save location
- Determine the source to be Original or Proxy Profile. Note if your input is not set to generate a proxy recording this option will not be shown.
- Determine which audio track you want to include in the clip.
- For Clip and Transform
- Able to add everything mentioned above
- Keep Clip- Determine if you want to keep the clip after transforming
- Caption Burn In - Burn in CC data onto the clip
- Loudness Burn In- Burn In Loudness Data into the Clip
- Add Timestamp - Burn In the timestamp and if added choose the timezone
- File Format - Choose between H.264(MP4), H.264 TS, XDCAM, or Audio Only (MP3/WAV)
- Target quality - choose between different resolutions
To share a clip in Moco, view this article: Sharing a Clip in Moco
Applies to Version: