How do I create a screenshot in SnapStream?
To create a screenshot in SnapStream:
- Start playback of a recording using the SnapStream WebUI. This can be done by clicking on a recording on the Library tab, watching Live TV on the Guide tab, or by clicking on a result of a SnapStream Search.
- From your desired location on the time bar, put your mouse cursor over the video to bring up the autohide bar, and press the ScreenShot button (Capture ScreenShot [Ctrl + D]).
- Select whether you want to Download, or Send as e-mail attachment.
NOTE: From here you can also specify whether you want to use one of your pre-configured Watermarks on your screenshot.
- If you select Download and click OK, your browser will download the captured image using whatever download settings are being used for your browser.
- If you select Send as e-mail attachment, you will be presented with the fields below to fill out according to how you want that e-mail to be sent.
The ScreenShot Capture will be made from the original content that was recorded on the SnapStream system and will be using whatever screen resolution that original content was recorded at.
You can also post a ScreenShot Capture Image to one of the Twitter or Facebook accounts configured in SnapStream by clicking on the relevant icon in the SnapStream WebPlayer.
After selecting the relevant social media icon, use the image button when filling out your post.
Applies to Version: