How Do I Share my Clips using in Moco?
There are multiple ways to share your Clip in Moco.
You can share a clip while you are creating it by following the steps below:
- Mark your clip start and end points. If you are not aware on how to do this, you can view this article:How To Create a Clip in Moco
- Select the option Clip and Share via Email.
- With the Share via Email option selected you can do the following:
- Select the source (Original or proxy version) and audio track.
- Title the clip.
- Add tags to the clip.
- Select the save location of the clip.
- Crop the clip.
- Burn-in Loudness data, captions, and timestamp.
- For the following options:
- Share To: Enter the recipient's email.
- From: Enter the desired sender's email.
- Subject: How you want the subject to appear in the email.
- Body: Any related text you want to add to the email.
- Duration: The amount of time you want the clip to be valid. Once the duration has expired, the recipient can no longer view the clip.
To share an already made clip:
- Navigate to the clips tab
- Select the clips you want to share
- Click on the More Actions button and select the Share Option
- A new page will open up with the same options mentioned above. You also have the option to add more clips or remove previously selected clips you no longer want to share.
The recipient does not need a SnapStream account to view the emailed clips.
Applies to Version: