The following provides detail into each individually released build of 9.4 after the initial release. These are normally provided for improvements and bug fixes. Please contact support for any additional questions you may have.
2020-06-11: 9.4 Build 14241
- Fixed an issue where sometimes posting to Twitter would results in an API error
2020-05-28: 9.4 Build 14239
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio in the Branding feature with posting to Twitter or sharing to Cloud
2020-05-14: 9.4 Build 14236
- Fixed a problem where Branding Preview wasn't working properly on Enterprise clusters where the master node with only an OS drive.
2020-05-11: 9.4 Build 14231
- Removed the file limit of 1000 when using AWS S3 buckets as managed folders.
2020-05-01: 9.4 Build 14229
- Fixed issue where some changes in GOP size in HLS streams caused resultant clips to exhibit some stuttering and audio sync loss.
2020-04-28: 9.4 Build 14227
- Fixed issue where when watching LiveTV from SnapStream Set-Top-Box, the video would freeze if a recording in progress on the same channel completed.
2020-04-13: 9.4 Build 14225
- Changed permissions functionality on SnapStream Set-Top-Box to not require "Administer Server Settings" permission when enabling "Allow Playing to Set-Top Box" permissions.
2020-04-13: 9.4 Build 14221
- Fixed issue where Clip and add to Playlist would fail with an error stating "SetDestinationFile unable to communicate with Library".
2020-04-08: 9.4 Build 14219
- Fixed a minor visual misalignment of text fields in the Export options user interface
- Removed 5 GB file size limit when exporting records or clips to AWS S3 export locations
2020-03-31: 9.4 Build 14214
- Improved performance of playback of recordings while connected over a VPN.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions the Moving task would fail at the "Replacing Original File" step.
2020-03-19: 9.4 Build 14209
- Fixed an issue during very long recordings the transcript would sometimes pause when using the autoscrolling.
- Fixed issue when watching Live TV from a non-multicast stream it would open up VLC instead of playing back in the SnapStream application player.
2020-03-06: 9.4 Build 14206
- Fixed the Workflow page to properly list workflow items
- Fixed an issue where YouTube posting would result in an error indicating API limit reached
- Fixed the Clip and Transform to H.264 MP4 where embedded captions were not displayed in the resulting MP4 file.
2020-02-20: 9.4 Build 14198
- Fixed a failure to export recordings and clips to OneDrive for Business.
- Added SnapStream set-top-box support for Pro edition systems.
2020-02-18: 9.4 Build 14196
This is the first official release of 9.4 You can view the full release notes here: https://www.snapstream.com/release-notes/snapstream-9-4