How do I download my clips and closed-captioning in Moco
There are multiple ways to download your content from Moco. All of these steps can be done on the Clips page of Moco
You can choose one of these options to download your Clips (Note: Clips are download as a .TS file):
- Click on the download button on the clips you wish to download.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Download. (You can select multiple clips to download. which will be stored in a .zip folder.
- Click on the More Actions button and select Download with Aux Data. This will download a .zip folder containing the clip, the SRT and SCC files, and a timeindex.dat file.
- Click on the Expand Details and Additional Actions button and click on the download button
Options to download your closed-captioning data:
- Click on the View Transcript button , from there you have the option to download the closed-captioning transcript as a TXT file, an SRT file, or as an SCC file.
- Click on the Expand Details and Additional Actions button and select Download Transcript. (You are also able to select the View Transcript button from here).
Applies to Version: