How can I add custom branding to the clips I make in SnapStream? I want to include my own custom video to the beginning and end of clips that I make in SnapStream.
- Start off by making sure your custom video is an MP4 file.
- Sign onto the SnapStream WebUI, and click on Admin > Brandings (under Settings on the left).
- Click the Add Branding button.
- On the next screen (below), give this Branding a name to identify it by and upload your custom video.
- You can then preview the content you uploaded when complete.
- Save this new branding once complete.
Using your custom branding.
Now when you create a clip, choose the option to Clip and Transform. You will be presented with options to include any custom branding that you have already configured.
Your resulting clip will then have an extra task added where it will transcode it to include the branding that you selected.
The branding drop-down box when clipping will also appear as an option when posting to Social Media.
Applies to Version:
9.4 and above