How do I stream, record, and clip my Zoom meetings in the SnapStream Cloud using the Streams feature?
To add your Zoom meeting to SnapStream cloud, you will need to perform the following steps:
1) From the Cloud UI, head over to the Streams section and select Add Stream
- Give the stream a User-Friendly name and leave the transport type as RTMP.
- If you would like Live Transcription to be active, you can toggle that setting to the On state.
(Note: This will use your Transcription minutes).
- Keep note of the Server URL/ Address/Endpoint and the Stream Name/Key/ID.
(If you forget the following, you can always edit the stream and the URL and Key will appear).
- Click Save
2) With your Zoom meeting active select the More tab and choose the option Live on Custom Live Streaming Service
Once selected, your browser will open with the following options from Zoom
3) With your SnapStream streams tab still open, fill in the following for Zoom:
- Streaming URL = Server URL/Address/Endpoint
- Streaming Key = Stream Name/Key/ID
- Live Streaming Page URL = https://serverXXX.cloud.snapstream.com/ (replace serverXXX with your actual server number) example: https://server419.cloud.snapstream.com
4) Once the boxes are filled in, select Go Live!
5) You can confirm the Stream is working by editing it and clicking the Test feature.
The Live Stream will auto-record until the Zoom session ends.
If you want to leave Live Transcription Off, but turn it on at a certain time for an Event, you can follow this article on How to create an Event and enable Live Transcription
Applies to Version:
SnapStream Cloud version 9.5+