I want to group certain channels to make my Guide less cluttered. How do I go about doing that?
Prerequisites: An Admin account is needed to create Channel Groups.
To create channel groups simply follow these steps:
- Head over to Admin --> Channel Groups and select Create New Channel Group.
- Give your Channel Group a Name and select Add Channels. A full list of the channels in your lineup should appear. You can search your channels via the number, name, or callsign of said channel.
- Select which channels you would like to add to your Group. Once done, click Add Selected Channels.
- The selected channels will now appear in your group. Click Save to apply your changes.
- Your new channel group should now appear on the Channel Group main page.
- To view your channel group in the Guide, head over to the Guide and click on the drop-down menu on the top left-hand side (below the date) and click on your newly made group.
- Only channels added to your Channel Group will now appear in the Guide.
- You can set up multiple channel groups based on your needs.
- Deleting a channel from the channel group will not delete it from your lineup.
- You can add channels to existing channel groups.
- Channel Group names must be unique.
Applies to Version:
SnapStream 9.5 and later