How do I set different channels to be hidden or displayed in a pre-packaged SnapStream.Net lineup (not a custom lineup)?
NOTE: Custom lineups work differently in that you import or delete different channels from already existing SnapStream.Net lineups to make your own custom version, and give it a custom name.
- Sign into your SnapStream System, and head on over to Admin (at the top of the page) > Guide (on the left under Settings.
- Click the Edit icon next to the SnapStream.Net lineup responsible for the channels that you are wanting to hide or display.
- Use the Display column to check off the channels that you want displayed in the program guide. You can also uncheck channels to hide them.
- When you are done making your adjustments to the display column in your lineup, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
- Wait for the resulting Program Guide update to complete, and test any newly displayed channels using the Guide tab at the top of the Web Interface. This can be tested by using LiveTV or making a recording on the newly displayed channel.
- Make sure that the lineup that you are editing in Step 2 is one that is being used by your Tuners in Admin > Tuners.
- You also want to make sure that the tuner actually has access to the channels you have set to be displayed. This can be confirmed by making a test recording on that channel, and checking the result.
Applies to Version: