How to Export TS Locally in Volicon Observer 9.x
If you need to export TS content locally from the probe for diagnostic purposes perform the following steps.
- Launch the Probe Manager as an Administrator and click Media-Hub Management.
- Navigate to the storage node, right-click it and select Diagnostics.
- Right-click on the root of the TS in Inventory Report.
- Select Export Media Content.
- Enter the appropriate parameters and select Start.
- Select the storage location and enter a filename(do not add extension).
Volicon Observer Export TS Locally Probe Manager Media Hub Storage Node