How do I add additional users?
In order to add additional users, you will have to be part of the Administrators Role. If your Observer account is not a part of that Role, you will not be able to perform these steps.
- Log into the Observer web interface.
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner and select Settings.
- On the left side, select Users
- In the middle under Users, click on the Add Users icon.
- The Add user panel should than be displayed
- Please fill in all the required fields and select the Role you want to user to be.
- Click Save at the bottom and then the user will be created.
Note: If you are using Active Directory, these instructions do not apply.
Volicon Observer Add Users